Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 18 November 2011

My love for champagne truffles

From Brussels






Mike went to Brussels on a business trip yesterday. He was picked up at six in the morning, and came home about half past seven in the evening. He opened the door and said 'Bon jour!', I questioned, 'Isn't it "bon soir"? hahaha, He told me before that his French teacher was so pretty and sexy at school, he couldn't focus on his learning. lol  What an excuse!
Champagne Truffles
He got me a box of champagne truffles. I am very fond of truffles, especially with some alcoholic ones. After eating my tongue feels typical tinge with champagne taste! Ahhhhh, heaven. I can eat lots at one go, but Mike kindly? suggested that I should eat moderately.

No comments:

Post a Comment