Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Another oribe pot and crocus creamer

Here is my favourite pot fired last year. I took this photo when I took the photos of other pots showed you yesterday. The rim is metallic black. Oribe green has two layers. So upper part is darker than its lower part. I love it. Unfortunately window is reflecting on the glaze.

Oribe bowl side view
This lovely dots appeared where the second layer of oribe glaze ran onto the first layer. So pretty.

Oribe bowl - another side view

It has been cold today. Ice in a plant saucer didn't melt a whole day. Our crocuses seem to be suffering from this bitterly cold easterly wind. I like crocuses. They look so cheerful. I made this little creamer inspired by our crocuses in the garden. I am thinking to develop a line for tableware inspired by our garden flowers. It would be a fun!
 
Little crocus creamer

Crocus creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment