Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

After three nights' inadequate sleep, I really wanted to have a good night sleep last night. I did some ceramics, a sure way to get a good night sleep for me. It always works. I fell into sleep quite easily. Three in the morning, Pearl the whippet started 'crying' like a baby. 'fee feee heen heen'. I check on her, and Mike checked on her, but we couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. He thought she could get up because I put her a nightie on. Anyway, Mike took her out in the garden, just in case.

Then Topaz started barking. In response to that, Fifi, the Patagonian conure screamed from a next bedroom. We were wide awake. Mike went down to make a tea at half past three, but luckily I was able to go back to sleep.

My favourite, Champagne Truffles
So, this morning, I was a bit sleepy. When Mike brought a cafe au lait to the bed, I really didn't register (imagine BGM is parrot's wild calls!) Just before he set off to a office, he came in and said 'Happy Valentine's Day' and placed a paper bag on a duvet.

I suddenly widely awake! Just like a magic. He is so nice! Every girl needs some really nice chocolates! Mine are champagne truffles. My favourite!

They are delicious, very boozy (an important point to me!). Thanks, Mike! I love you, too! (Ok, when I saw this picture, I like to eat one fo them again!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment