Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Chameleon, rabbit and faces; New items I have listed today.

Hello everyone! It has been a glorious day again here in Canterbury. I saw a young mother in a sundress with straps with flip flops during a dog walk. We still have three days left in March. We are having a great time in this very unusual warm weather.

I have listed new things on eBay and Etsy today after work. He is on eBay now. I was not going to sell him online initially, because I thought that his long ears and feet would be damaged in transit. But I got confidence in packing, this morning.

I am the second biggest rabbit Midori ever made, Uhm, and the cutest.
 
 Reason? It's this. This morning, I packed a delicate rabbit girl to be posted. I found a box which came with its own foam fitted in. On top of this, another black foam sits. So, I thought I could make a padded box like this by myself for this rabbit.


I took our loyal Topaz to the post office again, to post this packet.


I also listed a brooch and a pendant.

Lovers who came in from the cold
Charlene
  On Etsy, my chameleon is back! It is a little one this time. He will sit in the palm of your hand. Small and Perfect!
Small and perfect!
I was not taken to a post office, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment