Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 24 January 2015

Frog Princess and the first bisque-firing of the year!

This morning, Mike and I took our dogs to Post office to send Frog Princess mask to a lovely lady in France. It was a bright nice wintry day. We enjoyed walking together! Although there are so many sellers on Etsy, I was only one who was listing a work called Frog Princess on it! I am so grateful to those who share my quirky taste in art!

Frog Princess - sold

I did the first firing of the year yesterday. As there was not enough height to add the third shelf, I had to crammed the top shelf. A Tokyo commuting train came to my mind! :D

Lower shelf

Top shelf. 
I'm pleased to say the firing went well. Here are some of bisque on my shelf in the studio. They are classified according to glazes.

Bisque on my shelf 

No comments:

Post a Comment