Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 8 January 2016

Happiness is in the studio



I have been busy in the studio: preparing for glaze-firing and making new work from morning to evening. As the day is short, I do all preparation for firing first to make the most of the daylight although it can be gloomy all day.

Here are a few pics of those ready for firing!

Antetare WIP

My first aardvark for a lovely lady. The model is Otto in London Zoo. 

Otto the aarvark -WIP

A  herd of tapirs! WIP

I have aslo added a couple of new works  in my shop.  A bronze glazed wren, a large crow and a whippet. Check them out!

Wren on my Etsy shop
Whippet - my Etsy shop


Large crow on my Etsy shop


And from my shop, Strawberry the rabbit, Crow, and Angel card have gone to loving homes this year. Thank you so much!




Strawberry -sold

Small crow -sold

Angel card - available 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment