Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 9 December 2016

Christmas is coming

I have had a very busy fortnight. One day I had 10 sales on my Etsy shop alone. That is a record for a day there. I had spent between 3 and 4 hours packing and posting a day. Christmas is coming!

It's not only once or twice that people said they were surprised that I do packing myself. First, I don't have an assistant. Second, packing is an important job, which I take seriously. For example, I make a special commission for someone special, and if packing is not good enough it will ruin the work, my labour and my time as well as my reputation. Good packing could save your career.

Here are pics of those who went to loving homes earlier on. Most people buy my work as gifts at this time of the year, so I am sharing those I know are not secret gifts.

I made three bears, and all went to loving homes. 

The right and white cats have gone to loving ladies in England and the Netherlands.

 
Now she lives on a mantle pieces  with a nice gentleman.

A day's posting. 

Another days' posting

Angel has flown to a lovely lady in the USA.

2 comments:

  1. Tim was very impressed with your packing when his spoon arrived. Was also delighted to see your work in GalleryTop last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlotte. I didn't used to enjoy packing, but as I have to do so often, I decided I will enjoy it as much as possible. I now see it as a 3D puzzle. I am glad to know you enjoyed the visit at GalleryTop. : )

      Delete